Our Wordle

Wordle: Rogers CDH

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rainy Saturday

Rain has kept the Rogers' family inside for today, we are having a productive day thought moving furniture trying to get the boys room set up to were I like it and getting the guestroom ready for when everyone is here in July for Weston's first birthday. I cannot believe he'll be two in a couple of months. I almost have his invitations completed so I can get them out early enough for his doctors and nurses to clear their schedule so they can come.
Weston is doing great, he is having fun playing with Daddy and Quinton and Thomas the Train, the train comes rolling by and Weston is trying to grab it, he is really fast. We just started feeding him every four hours, so far so good, he has not refluxed more so that is promising since we are feeding him 20cc extra each time, I was worried about his stomach not being big enough, but he is doing great. He never ceases to amaze me. Weston also loves drinking out of his sippy cup, he takes at least 8oz a day from it so that is so exciting. I am trying to figure out what we can start feeding him, I want to start pureeing food for him so he can start eating what we eat so I am starting to thicken his first foods with cereal to get him used to thicker food being in his mouth and him not gagging. Weston is putting everything in his mouth. Well he has been on neocate milk for almost a month and still no change in his eczema so I am guessing he is not allergic to dairy but we'll see what his GI doctor says in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment