Our Wordle

Wordle: Rogers CDH

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crazy fun times

Weston had a hearing screening test yesterday and did great! He passed and didn't have fluid on his ears yeah. We don't have to go back for 6 months we have been going every 3 just to make sure he didn't suffer any hearing loss from being on ECMO. So we go back in February.

We are having many changes in the Rogers' house with two growing boys. Getting our house repaired from a hail storm that passed through Oklahoma in May. We are still waiting to get our windows replaced we had two broken out, which hopefully we'll have the new windows by the end of September beginning of October, yeah in Fall, could have used them during the summer months but oh well.

We are also getting ready for another big adjustment in our house, we are expecting a baby the end of February. This will be our third and we are so excited. I am secretly hoping for a girl but a healthy baby will be the biggest blessing. We go and see the doctor today for my 13/14 week check up. We go and see the high risk doctor the end of September for our ultrasound just to make sure everything is ok. We are excited about going and seeing him and for him to meet Weston.

Another big change in our house is that I am going to start homeschooling Quinton(4) the beginning of September pre-k. I am really looking forward to teaching him and I know Weston will learn a lot too.

I think that's it for now and the on going changes at the Rogers' crazy house :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy!!! For some reason the website I use to tell me when people update their blogs, just picked up this entry. Anyway, I am so excited for you!!! You'll have to let me know how homeschooling goes. Hope your appointment went well! Are you guys going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? Best of luck. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby! :)

    ReplyDelete